Return to the BUILD
“In this phase you will assemble some parts of the second of the wheels of your Eleanor Mustang model.”
Magazine – Issue 3
- Step-by-Step Assembly Guide
- The Beautiful Eleanor: The Father of the Mustang, Toby’s Adventures
- The “Gone in 60 Seconds” Universe: Jerry Bruckheimer – “Mr Blockbuster”, 60 Seconds Files
- The Cars with Women’s Names: Hillary, Pamela
- Classic Mustangs: 1964 Ford Mustang Convertible
Free Gift #3 – License Plate
Like with the first wheel, I used my 1mm Liquid Chrome Pen to shine up the lug nuts:
Fit the Central Rim Part to the Internal Rim Part, aligning the three tabs to the matching screw holes, and secure with three (3) PS05 screws.
We have done this before back in Kit 2. The process is exactly the same here:
This kit went by super fast! We will finish up this wheel in the next kit.
Kit 8 – Tire, External Rim Ring