Return to the BUILD
“In this phase you will assemble the first parts of the rear right wheel of your Eleanor Mustang model.”
Magazine – Issue 10
- Step-by-Step Assembly Guide
- The Beautiful Eleanor: Tune-Up For a Star, Toby’s Adventures
- The “Gone in 60 Seconds” Universe: Castlebeck – A Detective on a Mission, 60 Seconds Files
- The Cars with Women’s Names: Dorothy, Tracy
- Classic Mustangs: The 1969 Mustang Mach 1
Like with the other wheels, I used my 1mm Liquid Chrome Pen to shine up the lug nuts:
Fit the Central Rim Part to the Internal Rim Part, aligning the three tabs to the matching screw holes, and secure with three (3) PS05 screws.
We have done this before a couple of times now. The process is exactly the same here:
I don’t believe our Eleanor Mustang has a spare tire, so this should be the final wheel we needed to build.
Kit 36 – Rear Right Tire, External Rim Ring